Our client a Greek industry is looking to hire an Assistant Communication Officer
In the Markopoulo area in Attica.
The goal will be to help ensure clear communication of our company’s message across all channels.
· Help implement communications strategy.
· Provide administrative support to programs and internal team.
· Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts)
· Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies.
· Update databases and media lists.
· Track projects and media exposure.
· Facilitate effective internal communications.
· Maintain calendars and appointments.
· Prepare presentations and reports.
· Proven experience as a Communications Assistant, Communication Specialist or similar role.
· Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies.
· Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus.
· Solid editing and researching skills.
· Excellent communication abilities (oral and written).
· Strong attention to detail.
· Organizational skills.
· BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field is desired.
Please send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title.
Hrstrategy Human Resources: committed to providing the highest level & finest quality of services to our clients (www.hrstrategy.gr).