Proto Support Engineer (Holland)
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands).
· Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite;
· Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer;
· Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers;
· Maintenance and organizes’ its installed base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
· Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
· Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
· Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
· Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
· Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
· 2 – 10 years work experience;
· Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
· Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
· Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format mentioning the job title at: firstname.lastname@example.org (www.hrstrategy.gr).